Application Process Overview
Follow these steps to apply to PMTI's Professional Training Program!
A) Become familiar with massage by receiving and learning about its techniques and qualities.
B) Reflect on your reasons for applying, and research whether massage is a profession that fits your skills and career goals.
C) Become familiar with PMTI by reviewing the website, studying the Program Catalog, visiting the school, attending an orientation and talking with an Admissions representative.
D) Determine whether you can meet the prerequisites for acceptance as well as the financial requirements.
A) Submit all application materials:
- Application form
- Statement of Purpose
- Education documentation (transcript of H.S, G.E.D, college, etc.)
- Two (2) personal references
- Massage Journal form describing a massage received as a part of the application process from a PMTI graduate or AMTA (American Massage Therapy Association) member
- Medical/Health History Form
- Payment for $100 application fee
A) Once we receive your application, the Director of Admissions will review your materials for completion to determine if you are eligible for an interview.
B) During the one (1) hour interview with a member of the Admissions Committee you will be invited to discuss your background, goals, and circumstances for your readiness to participate in the program.
4) Get Accepted
A) You will receive verbal or written notification of selection from the Admissions Committee.
B) You will receive from the Director of Admissions for your review the acceptance packet, including an Enrollment Agreement, Medical Authorization form, course schedule and other important information.
A) Submit all enrollment materials by the first day of class:
- Enrollment Agreement
- Medical Authorization Form
- Minimum $100 Deposit (down payment towards tuition)
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FEE HERE VIA PAYPAL!