AIM Health Institute
Other (see details)
Seeking DC LMT to be part of a HRSA/NIH grant awarded to Bread for the City's free medical clinic for chronic pain management for opioid use prevention. This is on behalf of Access to Integrative Medicine Health Institute (AIM).
- Be part of a team of integrative medical professionals and primary care physicians
- Offer massage to Medicaid clients with chronic pain, build relationships with recruited patients
- Provide up to four, 45-minute massages to patients as scheduled, and complete basic SOAP note in the electronic health record system**
- Once or twice a month for January - September
- Tuesdays 9:30 AM - 1:30 PM, $192/week, paid monthly
- Supplies provided, including cream (Biotone dual purpose) and linens. Others can be provided upon request.
Location: Bread for the City NW Clinic, 1525 7th Street NW Washington, DC 20001 (Shaw Metro, Green/Yellow Line)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone interested in community involvement. Must be DC licensed and have standard liability coverage.
**No matter how many patients you see (up to 4) you will still always be paid for 4 hours.
Please direct any questions to me, Elizabeth Goldberg or Ankita Jain, firstname.lastname@example.org.