Annapolis Family Acupuncture
Other (see details)
Dr. Molly Hutto
Annapolis Family Acupuncture is hiring a massage therapist! This is a wonderful opportunity to step in as our first massage therapist, which will give you priority over choosing your schedule and getting your name out in our community. We will feed you clients, but you are highly encouraged to market yourself as well to bring in more business for yourself.
AFA is undergoing an expansion and hiring a massage therapist! Until the expansion is complete (likely August or September), hours are Fridays and Saturdays and Monday mornings (and potentially Sundays if you desire), but once complete you can essentially design your own schedule (though you will be asked to work at least one weekend day per week).
- interested in growing with an expanding award-winning company for several years
- have full licensure as an LMT
- are confident in your skill set whether new or experienced in the field
- are able to work for 5-6 hour spans of time 3-5 days a week
- are interested in being an integral part of a growing team that values you and what you bring to the company and our patients and clients
- are available for weekend hours (initially Saturdays but eventually either Saturday or Sunday)
- are capable of working in an integrated medical setting where many of the clients will be patients receiving medical care
If interested, please email a resume and cover letter to Dr. Molly Hutto at