Georgetown Massage and Bodywork
Other (see details)
We are currently hiring a part-time, well-rounded customer service professional to ensure first-rate customer experiences, support our Massage Therapist staff, promote our services and products, and, maintain a welcoming, efficient, and professional atmosphere.
- Engage clients with warmth and enthusiasm, from arrival to departure, and on the phone.
- Promote and sell massage services, special events, and wellness products.
- Book, process, and update appointments accurately, using reservation software.
- Process retail sales using Point Of Sale software.
- Assist infrared sauna appointments with instruction, set up, and cleanup.
- Maintain cleanliness in shop, waiting lounge, and all areas of client traffic; launder and fold linens used in massage and sauna sessions.
- Stock products and supplies.
- Process paperwork with 100% accuracy.
- Evening and weekend availability.
- A passion for health and wellness, and an appreciation of the value of therapeutic bodywork.
- Must be a self-starter with mastery of multitasking, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Retail experience required.
- Positive, flexible attitude with a willingness to support a diverse team of wellness practitioners.