Inner Peace Wellness
Inner Peace Wellness- Studio in Sterling Countryside location is expanding hours and seeking experienced massage therapist independent contractor. Perfect for therapist seeking freedom and full control over their schedule and work life in a beautiful location plus excellent compensation.
• Must have excellent customer service skills, professional presentation, and ability to listen to, connect and communicate well with clients. Therapist will customize bodywork sessions based on intake and utilizing a variety of modalities.
• 2+ years of experience required. Graduate of an accredited school with at least 500 hours training, Virginia state licensed, BCTMB credentials, and liability insurance required.
• Seeking a dynamic therapist that has a firm knowledge of anatomy and physiology, Swedish, deep tissue massage, and trigger point therapies. Must be adaptable to offer relaxing treatments as well as focused, deep-tissue modalities for specific issues. Energy modalities, aromatherapy training, hot stone, cupping, and/or prenatal a plus. Open to other therapies as well.
• Requires a mix of weekend and weekday availability. Day and evening options available. Currently the most requested hours for the candidate to work are Friday and Saturday or Sunday availability. Other hours available during weekdays.
• Beautiful treatment room fully furnished and has ample space to practice in. Convenient location with plenty of parking.
• Send resume to Christy at email@example.com