The position is available immediately!
Busy, positive, and upbeat chiropractic office looking for a licensed massage therapist.
· Located in the Burke/Fairfax, VA area
· Small, friendly, and busy office
· 5-star customer rating on Google
· Core Values – Compassion, integrity, collaboration, and lastly the love of God and family.
· Licensed in Virginia
· Fairfax county massage therapy permit (or willing to obtain one)
· At least 2 years’ experience as a massage therapist
· Friendly, compassionate, dependable
· Independent Contractor – You can make your own schedule.
· Skills – Deep tissue, Swedish, Prenatal are a must. Cupping, Aromatherapy, Reflexology, and Hot Stone massage skills are a bonus!
If this sounds like a good fit please respond to this posting so we can set up an interview to show you the office and discuss working details such as schedule and pay. If we both are interested after the interview, we will set up a second interview for a hands-on practical. This will be a 45-minute massage.
JOB TITLE: Licensed Massage Therapist
Please email your resume with a brief description of why you think you'd be a great fit for our office. We look forward to hearing from you!
About Movement Chiropractic
Chiropractic care is the practice of using spinal alignment to alleviate a wide variety of physical ailments, including muscle strain, neck pain, chronic back pain, and more. This is accomplished by adjusting the position of the spinal column to its proper shape, providing a non-invasive solution for pain relief.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Everyone is required to wear masks, extensive cleaning procedures are in place, and social distancing guidelines are in place. We are following CDC guidelines to keep our staff and patients as safe as possible.