ReNew Therapeutic Massage, INC
Are you looking to make a difference in peoples lives thru massage? Are you looking for a rewarding career in clinical massage instead of “just a spa massage job”? Then, assist our clients here at ReNew Therapeutic Massage Center through their journey towards regaining their health. Here at ReNew we work closely with healthcare providers to treat patients who are affected by pain, illness, or injury- 95% of our clients receive therapeutic or medical massage.
At ReNew, we all loyally support thriving licensed massage therapist habits such as punctuality, a positive attitude and professionalism just to name a few of the attributes the perfect candidate will possess.
We are dedicated to continuing education and believe in earning our growth together.
WE take care of OUR clients with an “our, us, we” attitude. (Me, mine and I” mindsets need not apply). We love working five days per week, having Sunday’s off all while working towards a common goal.
Love rewards? So, do we! Together let’s make a difference in people’s life’s, hit goals, learn and earn!
Who we are:
ReNew Therapeutic Massage Center is located in North Bethesda, MD. We specialize in therapeutic, orthopedic and medical massage. Since opening our doors in 2010 we have fostered an excellent relationship with local doctors, hospitals and specialists in our community- acting as partners in the further treatment of their patients. As healthcare providers we strive to excel in our field, and our team demonstrates that excellence each and every day. We are currently seeking Maryland Licensed Massage Therapists to join our team for full-time positions.
New graduates are encouraged to apply!
What we can offer you:
• Competitive wages, as well as, team reward potential
• Paid Vacation for Full time employees
• Paid training program
• Ongoing training opportunities with access to advanced massage technique training
• Employer paid CE classes
• Employee Discounts
• Progression within the company with an opportunity to make more money
What you will need to be successful in this position:
• Maryland Massage Therapist License required to be able to practice
• Excellent customer service and technical skills
• Must live within a commutable distance and have reliable transportation
• Must possess a positive attitude and willingness to contribute toward a quality work environment
What you will find at ReNew Therapeutic Massage Center:
• Professional and satisfying work environment
• Training & Development-Focused Company
• Rewarding career helping people feel better
• Continuing Education
• Opportunities for raises and career growth
• Opportunity to become an educator in our training program and a spokesperson for our company by doing recruitment of clients and future team members
If you are interested in joining our team, send your resume to attention Brett-- New grads are welcome to apply!
Employment Type: Full-time
Independent contractor: No
“One of my healthcare professionals referred me to ReNew for medical massage to further regain range of motion, break up remaining scar tissue, increase stretching ability of shortened and deactivated (painful) muscles, relieve nerve damage pain, and relieve soft tissue congestion following significant fractures and soft tissue damage.
ReNew is welcoming, warm and professional. The ambience is soothing, calming and very positive. The staff is very caring and encouraging that they will help you reach your medical goals. The hours are very accommodating to weekday and weekend hours.
ReNew is a perfect complement to functional/integrative medicine as they have a strong holistic foundation in addition to Western/conventional medicine. They are a very knowledgeable holistic and homeopathic resource. They proved to be an invaluable and mandatory part of recovery and ongoing health maintenance in addition to chiropractic care, physical therapy, and orthopedic intervention.”