The Art of Health, LLC
We are looking for a licensed massage therapist to join The AoH Dream Team (yes, we call ourselves that).
If your hands are an extension of your heart and you want to be celebrated as an individual, but part of a family of practitioners who work together to support clients based on their unique needs, we’d love to meet you!
Owned and operated by a licensed massage therapist, we are located in an updated suite in Fairlington Office Park and have been serving the DMV for fourteen years. Our clientele enjoy a deeply personalized experience to manage chronic or acute pain, tension and stress.
We have a strong need for a team member with a minimum of two years of experience in Prenatal Massage and Deep Tissue. Other therapeutic modalities such as Myofascial Release, Lymphatic Drainage, and Neuromuscular Therapy are a plus!
Compensation is competitive and hours are flexible. You would begin part-time (2-3 days) with the possibility to grow into full-time.
Some qualities that are important for this position:
* You enjoy building relationships with clients, developing care plans, and promoting healing based on individualized care
* You pair critical thinking skills with the art of hands on bodywork and are confident in your abilities as a practitioner
* You describe yourself as detail-oriented, independent, and resourceful
* You thrive in a positive, collaborative, and supportive team environment
* You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* You prioritize hygiene and cleanliness
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
Please email a cover letter with a resume to email@example.com and, if you seem like a good fit, we will contact you for a phone interview to discuss the position in further detail.
Thank you for your interest!