Woodhouse Spa - Gaithersburg
Are you passionate about promoting relaxation and wellness? Are you ready to be part of America's best day spa and make a difference as part of a dynamic team? Look no further!
The Woodhouse Day Spa in Gaithersburg is currently hiring full-time and part-time Massage Therapists to join our team. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who are driven by excellence, have a willingness to serve, and possess the ability to deliver top-notch guest experiences every time.
As a member of our team, your responsibilities would include:
- Performing massages and body treatments following our award-winning protocols
- Educating guests on service benefits and recommending products for use at home
- Talking up all our other great services and providing enhancement treatments
Ideal candidates should possess a recent and duly certified massage license. They should have excellent interpersonal skills, a team-player mindset, and an innate desire for continuous skill improvement. Professionalism, dedication, and a real passion for your work are key for this role.
Why join The Woodhouse Family?
At Woodhouse, we value our people. Not only do we provide "The Woodhouse Way" training program, which arms you with the knowledge and intention required to deliver superb guest experiences, we also offer numerous perks including:
- Salary: Competitive (Plus $2,500 signing bonus, upon meeting standard criteria)
- Regular work schedule with established and consistent clientele
- Competitive pay and incentive programs
- Paid vacations for full-employees
- Generous discounts and ample opportunities to enjoy services and products
- Regular opportunities for ongoing training via the Woodhouse University website
With a luxurious work environment, a supportive team that feels like family, ample growth opportunities, and a strong commitment to wellness both inside and beyond our walls, The Woodhouse Day Spa could be the perfect place for you to grow your career as a Massage Therapist!
Note: The Woodhouse Day Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
Ready to elevate your career and your life? Apply today to join our team and experience the difference of providing real, lasting care. If you're a Master of Mood Care, we look forward to welcoming you to The Woodhouse team!
Application Page: https://woodhousecareers.careerplug.com/jobs/1152893/apps/new