Sun, May 03|
PMTI (6th Floor)
Beyond Business Plans & Vision Boards
The Holistic Entrepreneur: creating a successful practice is an inside-out job. connect with your vision, explore what's holding you back, and take steps toward the successful practice you want. $85
Time & Location
May 03, 2020, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
PMTI (6th Floor), 8380 Colesville Rd #600, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA
About the Event
Creating and maintaining a thriving practice with a full client load can be challenging. At some point you probably created a business plan. You may have even created a vision board or two in your life. Both are very helpful tools. And…there’s more to creating a successful practice. It’s actually an inside-out job.
Any of these feel familiar?
- My practice isn’t as successful as I’d like it to be right now.
- I recently graduated and feel stuck about what to do next.
- I’m getting ready to graduate and freaking out about whether I’m ready.
- I’m working for someone else but afraid to start my own practice.
- I’m ready to take my practice to the next level but have no idea where to begin.
- I’m not comfortable giving my clients a treatment plan.
- A big portion of my clients don’t reschedule with me.
- I’m not comfortable charging a competitive fee for my work, much less raising it.
In this experiential and inspiring 4-hour class you’ll connect with your vision for a successful practice, explore beliefs that may have been holding you back from achieving the success you want, and take steps toward the successful practice you want. You’ll also discover ways to help your clients create and maintain their own vision for their health (a key to your successful practice). And, you’ll work with concrete, vision-based strategic planning tools so you know what steps to take and what support you need to accomplish your goals.
Your instructor, Demara Stamler, is a Certified Mindset and Vision Coach specializing in helping people create a vision and develop the tools and mindset to bring it to life. Demara coached people for over 30 years. She brings a wealth of knowledge and experience from the corporate world and the complementary health world to help individuals and businesses discover and achieve their dreams using a structure of support and concrete tools of self-discovery. $85
Sunday, May 3rd, 2020 | 1:00PM - 5:00PM | 4 CE hours (for professional bodyworkers)
Open to everyone!
All ticket sales include a $100 non-refundable deposit. If you need to cancel a registration, please contact email@example.com for options.$85.00