PMTI Community Workshops… Open to Everyone!
Community workshops are open to everyone who wants to learn more about massage, health, wellness and fitness. These classes are designed to educate the general public with intro classes to massage, energy work, health, communication and more. Professional bodyworkers looking for CEUs should visit our Continuing Education page or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or (202) 686-7046.
- Seva Stress ReleaseSat, Feb 27PMTI (6th Floor)Feb 27, 9:30 AM – Feb 28, 12:30 PMPMTI (6th Floor), 8380 Colesville Rd #600, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USAPart 1 for Self Care (ONLINE) & Part 2 for Others (IN-PERSON): The Seva Stress Release is a sequence of acupressure points that is designed to ease the human stress response and support overall well-being. $149*
- Certification: Trager® SeriesTo be rescheduledPMTI (6th Floor)
- Washing Out the Fascial SweaterSat, Jan 23PMTI (6th Floor)
- Hands!Sat, Nov 14PMTI (6th Floor)Nov 14, 2020, 10:00 AM – 5:00 PMPMTI (6th Floor), 8380 Colesville Rd #600, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USAThe Trager® Approach offers great ways of working effectively with hand-related issues and practices for developing new levels of sensitivity, skill, quality and comfort for our own hands, arms and shoulders. $159*
- CANCELLED 10/5 (Feet!)Sat, Oct 10PMTI (6th Floor)