Sat, Jul 16|
PMTI (7th Floor)
Coaching Your Clients
with Demara Stamler. $119.00
Time & Location
Jul 16, 2022, 2:00 PM – 7:00 PM EDT
PMTI (7th Floor), 8701 Georgia Ave Suite 700, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA
About the Event
In most massage practices, practitioners are limited in the level of support. Support that would help them participate in their own healing process outside the treatment room. The most we can currently offer within our scope are:
- Creating a treatment plan based on the session intake
- Facilitating change while they are on the table
- Educating clients while you’re in the session
- Suggesting hydration, ice and self-massage after the session
- Recommending a treatment plan going forward
- Referring them to other professionals as appropriate
But how many clients return with the same concerns or complaints, having done little to improve them in between sessions or tried things and couldn’t sustain them? Have you ever secretly wished you could do more to help clients make lasting changes?
This experiential course is ideal if you’re ready to increase the impact on your clients’ outcomes without adding a new modality. What if you could add a new highly effective service for your clients that can create the lasting changes they actually dream of? In this course you will learn and practice:
- The mechanics of evocative coaching specifically for health and wellbeing
- Empowered thinking, generative language, and 4 of the principles for mastering your thoughts.
- How to effectively engage clients in a self-assessment of their health, asking empowering questions, and understanding what to do with their answers.
- Teaching clients to identify their underlying vision for health and wellbeing and how to use that vision to reach their goals.
- Teaching clients how to recognize long-held limiting beliefs that are likely behind any lack of progress they’re experiencing.
- How to utilize your intake process in a more comprehensive and supportive way.
- Learn about the benefits and processes of incorporating evocative coaching into your practice.
- As an added bonus you’ll be able to use these principles and processes in your own life!
Through lecture, journaling, group experiential exercise, and working in pairs you will cultivate skills and behaviors that can be directly applied to you and your clients’ personal and professional lives. You’ll help your clients open up to new possibilities that will move them toward a more generative life of health and wellbeing. In our heart of hearts, we all want that, we’re simply unaware of how to achieve it… up until now.
As a life-long student of helping people connect more deeply with their true purpose and live a freer more fulfilling life, Demara Stamler, LMT and Certified Transformational Life Coach, has created this course to focus on both the personal journey of the practitioner and the journey of supporting their clients in living a life of greater health and wellbeing. Her experience over the last 30 years in practice as a massage therapist, educator, school administrator, accreditation expert and highly trained transformation coach were the impetus for developing coaching courses and programs to help massage therapists make an even greater impact on their own and their clients’ health.
Saturday, July 16th | 2:00pm - 5:00pm | 0 CE hours
$99 through July 1st
Open to everyone!
Coaching Your ClientsPMTI - 7th Floor
- Ticket type
Early Bird Registration
Early bird price valid until 7/1/2022. If you need to cancel a registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for options.Price$99.00Sale ended
- Ticket type
If you need to cancel a registration, please contact email@example.com for options.Price$119.00Sale ended