Sat, Oct 08|
PMTI, 7th Floor
Coaching Your Clients: Part 2
with Demara Stamler. $147.00 (Prerequisite is Coaching Your Clients: Part 1)
Time & Location
Oct 08, 2022, 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM EDT
PMTI, 7th Floor, 8701 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD 20910, USA
About the Event
A follow-up to Coaching Your Clients Part 1, in Part 2 you will:
1. Discuss your results with using the tools from Coaching Your Clients Part 1 in the interim.
2. Review and practice the principles and tools for creating lasting changes in your own life.
3. Review and practice an intake process specific to coaching.
4. Review and practice the mechanics of evocative coaching focused in the area of health and wellbeing.
5. Review and practice expansive thinking, generative language, 4 of the Brave Thinking principles.
6. Review and practice helping clients assess their health, use evocative coaching to ask expansive questions and help them discover the answers that lay within.
7. Review and practice helping clients identify what being healthy would mean in their lives and how to create goals and steps to achieve their goals.
8. Review and practice helping clients recognize and reframe long-held limiting beliefs.
9. Discuss marketing strategies for adding this service.
10. Learn the benefits and options for incorporating evocative coaching into your current business.
Through lecture, journaling, group discussion, and small group exercises, you will cultivate skills and behaviors that can be directly applied to your personal life as well as your clients’ health and wellbeing. You’ll help your clients open up to new possibilities that will move them toward a more generative life of health and wellbeing. In our heart of hearts, we all want that, we’re simply unaware of how to achieve it…up until now.
Coaching Your Clients Parts 1 and 2 provide an ideal foundation for and can be used toward the 120-hour Coaching Clients Certificate Program beginning January 2023 that will lead to you becoming an Awakened Dreams Coach.
About the Instructor:
As a life-long student of helping people connect more deeply with their true purpose and live a freer more fulfilling life, Demara Stamler, LMT and Certified Transformational Life Coach, has created this course to focus on both the personal journey of the practitioner as well as the journey of supporting their clients in living a life of greater health and wellbeing. Her experience over the last 30 years in practice as a massage therapist, educator, school administrator, accreditation expert and highly trained transformation coach were the impetus for developing coaching courses and programs to help massage therapists make an even greater impact on their own and their clients’ health.
Attendees may join Part 2 in person or virtually via Zoom.
4 hours 30 minutes
Coaching Your Clients : Part 2PMTI and Virtual on Zoom
- Ticket type
If you need to cancel a registration, please contact email@example.com for options.Price$147.00Sale ended