Come to Your Senses (FREE)
Time & Location
About the Event
Relationship to the 5 Elements and Our Subtle Sense Awareness
In this class we will explore and experiment with our basic 5 senses and how they relate to the 5 base elements of existence. Everything is made up of the Five basic elements, from rocks, trees, to the complexity and subtlety of human awareness. As we develop our own intuitive connection to the 5 elements we begin to gain the understanding of how energy in our body and in nature works. Our senses have the capacity help us translate from the gross physical to the subtle higher sense awareness and to find inner balance and discover the mystery of life.
Everything in nature is made up of the 5 basic elements. Our physical experiences are based on our 5 senses - touch, taste, smell, hearing, and sight. All of these senses have their foundations in the 5 elements: Air, Water, Earth, Ether/Space, and Fire.
How well do you see? What element and exercise can help you become more aware of what you see? Hear? Touch? Taste? Smell? This awareness is critical in our foundation as body workers and in our own heightened sensory experience.
This free lecture is an overview and Q&A for the upcoming 6-month series of workshops (first Mondays, monthly).
In the series, you will learn:
• the Metaphysical and Shamanic understanding of the elements
• to sense dynamic energy flow through the elements and senses
• to understand the senses as elements in relationship to our body systems
• to identify your strongest sense and how to develop harmony of all the senses
The workshops will progress through each sense-element pairing, and culminate in an integrative class:
• Space/Ether Element: Hearing, speech
• Earth Element: Smell, connection to all the elements
• Water Element: Taste, emotions and elimination
• Fire Element: Sight, the nervous system
• Air Element: Touch, breath
It is recommended that you enroll in the 6 workshops as a series, as each workshop builds on the previous. More information about the workshop series coming soon...