Love & Appreciation Day 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Participate in the first annual Love and Appreciation Day! Dedicate more time in your life to practice loving actions: compassion, forgiveness, patience, kindness, sacrifice, generosity, & humility. Take part on your own, or with your self-designated group of loved ones.
Here's how to participate (you may do one, some, or all of the following, and more!):
- Read the true, inspirational story behind LnA Day's origins at: www.change.org/CelebrateLnADay
- Sign the petition to make it an officially recognized day!
- Plan an awesome get together, cook-out, or Zoom party to spend precious time with your loved ones
- Share "Love & Appreciation Day" emails and texts with the people you care about
- Share social media posts to celebrate the people (or furry companions) who bring you joy #loveandappreciationday #Day2LuvNApreci8 #LnADay2021
- Organize an evening vigil to honor our personal and societal sacrifice, loss, and recovery through the COVID-19 pandemic
- Join the Love & Appreciation Day Facebook Group and follow @loveandappreciationday on Instagram
- Visit www.loveandappreciationday.com to see and share your inspiring stories of the loving people and actions in your life
- RSVP to show us you'll be sharing in our May 29th Celebration!
Questions? Ideas? Contact LnADay@loveandappreciationday.com