ONLINE | Beyond Business Plans & Vision Boards
Time & Location
About the Event
These are unusual times we’re living through and every one of us has been impacted in ways we could not have imagined. We can hold our breath waiting for the go-ahead to go back to work or we can begin now to imagine and build our business (or change direction) in the new normal.
Creating and maintaining a thriving business can be challenging. At some point you probably created a business plan. You may have even created a vision board or two in your life. Both are very helpful tools. And…there’s more to creating a successful business. It’s actually an inside-out job.
Where are you right now?
- My business has been on hold and I’m nervous about going back to working with the public.
- I’m in the midst of finishing school and feel stuck about what to do next.
- I’m getting ready to graduate and freaking out about whether I’m ready.
- I’m working for someone else but afraid to start my own business in this environment.
- I’m ready to take my practice to the next level but have no idea where to begin.
- I’m not comfortable charging a competitive fee for my work, much less increasing it.
In this experiential 4-hour class you’ll learn how to connect with your purpose and vision for a successful business, explore the limiting beliefs that have held you back, and take steps toward the successful business you want create or grow. You’ll also discover ways to help your clients create and maintain their own vision for their health (a key to your success). And, you’ll work with concrete, vision-based strategic planning tools so you know what steps to take and what expertise you need to accomplish each goal toward that vision. $99
Your instructor, Demara Stamler, is a Certified Mindset and Vision Coach specializing in helping people create a vision and develop the tools and mindset to bring it to life with over 30 years’ experience helping individuals and businesses discover and achieve their dreams using a structure of support and concrete tools of self-discovery.
Monday, July 13th, 2020 | 12:30 PM - 5:00 PM | 4 CE hours (for professional bodyworkers)
Open to everyone!
Can't attend at the time listed? Sign up for a "home-study" registration, and you will receive a recorded copy of the full class, and earn CE credits (if applicable) during a one-on-one session to be scheduled at the instructor's convenience.
This class is best taken in conjunction with Introduction to Beyond Business Plans and Vision Boards, held Friday, June 26th, 2020. The intro class is an additional 2 CE hours. $35
- Live Online Class (July 13th)$99$990$0
- Home-study (Recorded Classes)$99$990$0