POSTPONED | Seva Stress Release
Time & Location
About the Event
Instructor: Alison Babil
This 6 hour-Workshop is for Everyone! Previous bodywork experience is not needed. CE hours are awarded for MTs, Asian Bodyworkers, and Nurses.
The Seva Stress Release is a sequence of acupressure points that is designed to ease the human stress response and support overall well-being. Anyone can learn this simple yet effective acupressure sequence (no previous bodywork training required).
Through demonstration and hands-on practice, you will:
• Learn to use the Seva protocol for self-care and with family, friends and clients
• Learn about the healing and transforming potential of acupressure
• Learn the basis for Seva and its distinct whole-being approach to healing
• Become familiar with the human stress response
• Get to know various effective acupoints and how to access them
• Take home skills that you can use for the rest of your life
"Seva" (pronounced SAY-VA) is the Sanskrit word for compassionate service. The Seva Stress Release was developed ny the Soul Lightening Acupressure faculty after 9/11. It was created as a way to serve the community by treating people anywhere who were suffering from its traumatic effects.
Alison Babil is a 2004 graduate of PMTI and the owner of True North Healing, www.truenorthhealing.com. Alison sees clients for Reiki, Alchemical Alignment, Soul Lightening Acupressure, Massage, and Intuitive Readings.
$149.00* | 6 CE hours
$75.00 "Seva for Others" Only | 3 CE hours
*Early bird price ends 5/4/2020. $169 after.
- Early Bird Registration$149$1490$0
- $100 No-Refund Deposit Only$100$1000$0
- Single Registration$169$1690$0