VIRTUAL | MBLEx Prep Course (Alumni Only)
Time & Location
About the Event
ARE YOU READY TO TAKE THE MBLEx?
Our goal is to help you develop an individual preparation plan and achieve your best testing outcome, through guided study with PMTI instructors over the course of 9 weeks.
ABMP recommends that you select a date to take the exam and then count backwards to design your test prep schedule: at least 2-4 hours per day during the 8 weeks prior to testing. Individualized plans will vary from person to person, depending on your academic background and how much time has passed since you were in school. That's why we are here to help you develop that plan and support you through the process!
You will be able to:
- Utilize ABMP Exam Coach program for study guides, flash cards, review quizzes and practice exams*
- Develop a personalized study plan
- Review key material in each study area of the test
- Strengthen test taking strategies
- Access recorded lectures by PMTI Instructors
- Schedule tutors for additional help (costs extra)
- Connect with Study Buddies for peer support
This workshop will meet virtually once a week (via Zoom) for 9 weeks (18 hours total).
Schedule: Tuesday, June 8th through Tuesday, August 10th (* off Tues July 6th)
Time: 6:30-8:30 pm EST
Total Cost: $450** (includes 6 month license ABMP Exam Coach)
Registration must be received by Friday, June 4th and must include a valid Gmail account***.
*ABMP Exam Coach is a required resource for this class, and your paid user license is included in the $450 cost.
***We will be using Google Classrooms to coordinate and share materials with you, therefore you must have a Gmail address. If you need helpl setting this up, please let us know!
- Single Registration$450$4500$0
- Financial Aid$0$00$0